Hi there! I’m Hanyue.
I’m a Visual Communication Designer
based in San Jose and from Shanghai,
who has a round face and round eyes,
with a pair of round glasses.
My creative works range from Advertising Design,
Branding & Marketing Design, User Experience,
and Project Planning in Children’s Education.
I’m passionate about creating Seamless Experiences
through Innovative Storytelling
that elicits a sense of Delight.
- 2023 A' Design Award for “Magical Puzzle House” in Toys, Games and Hobby Products Design Category
- 2023 “Still Life” selected in Exhibition SUPERNATURAL 2023 - 2nd Edition by It’s Liquid Group
- 2023 Gold Winner in Book Design in Indigo Design Award
- 2023 Bronze Winner in Integrated Graphic Design in Indigo Design Award
2022 Gold Winner for “Innate Music Festival” in IDA Design Award
2022 Honorable Mention for “Art Fun! - Magical Puzzle House” in IDA Design Award
2022 Merit Award for “Still Life” in Communication Exhibition for Asia-Pacific Visual Arts
2022 Silver Winner for “Innate Music Festival” in Muse Creative Award
2022 Silver Winner for “Cock and the Jewel” in Muse Creative Award
2022 Series posters “Art of Wassily Kandinsky” selected as an Honorable Mention in Graphis Advertising 2023
- 2022 Poster “PEACE CRIES” selected as an Honorable Mention in Designers for Peace Competition
- 2022 American Inhouse Design Award